Writer's Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chance Meeting

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty A Chance Meeting

Post  Penelope Jones Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:32 pm

"Gentlemen, gentlemen, don't fret! There's plenty of me to go around," Amelie laughed flirtatiously as she felt greedy hands tug at her garments. "Don't forget my lovely companion with me," she added running her hand along the bossom of her friend Jessabell suggestively. It seemed to do the trick as some of the greedy hands began pawing at her partner, carrying her off to the fire pit.

Feeling the crush of the grass between her toes, Amelie felt for a moment like she was watching this all from afar. Watching the drunken soldier take her hand, swatting the other competition away and leading her towards a bench. With one hand he reached to her shoulder and unclasped her robe from behind her head. Without it secured, it tumpled down to her waist, exposing her supple breasts for the soldier to lose himself in.

She could almost see the hunger in his eyes before he feverishly began showering her bossom in caresses, each one with more urgency than the last. While her mind wandered a bit, her body was on autopilot, moaning in just the right areas, leaving the soldier guide into which position her favoured. He was the first of the night and she knew he would surely not be her last.

It had been like this for the past seven nights now for Amelie. Each night yielding 5 or more clients for her depending on whether or not a soldier had enough money for her time. She wasnt usually sent out to camps to clients, but Master Peter had told her it was request from the newly proclaimed King Renly to have whores onsite to keep morale up and it seemed Amelie gave the troops that extra oomph that they needed.

Bringing her mind back to the present, she allowed the soldier to lead her back to his quaters, away from the crowded campsite. It seemed this one was a little shy in front of his friends but by the feel of his thick erection pressing into her back, he was more than eager to get started.

"I'm going to fuck you whore, fuck you 'til you scream for mercy," he slurred in her ear as his hand fumbled at her breast once more. He had placed her infront of him as they neared his quarters, his other hand hiking up her skirts.

"Ooooh, I'm sure I'll be screaming in no time," she whispered back seductively as she shimmied out of her skirts once inside the tent. "How does Ser want me? Would you my Knight like me on my back or perhaps," she paused, unbuckling his trousers and reaching down, "would you like me to ride you're very impressive cock?" she added, her voice dripping with need as she rubbed her body over him like a feline.

"Mmhmmm," he grunted in response as her hand began to weave up and down his cock. His hands ran through her hair grabbing fistfuls in the rush of passion. "I dont want you to scream out of pleasure whore," he slurred once more and before she had time to realise what he meant, she felt the strong slap of the back of his hand to her face. She let out an involuntary scream as she fell to the floor surprised by the change of pace. "Mmm," he groaned, his erection standing taller, obviously turned on by the pain he was inflicting. "Now thats more like it whore..." he trailed off, following her, "Now, lets try that again," he said as he pulled back his closed fist aiming for her face.
Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting Empty Re: A Chance Meeting

Post  JJ York Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Mykel didn't see the shield coming. Before he could react he could already taste the blood circling in his mouth and the hard mud between his fingertips. There was no laughter like their was before, when he had walked into this battle with no metal armour in sight. While he normally would enter a battle without such armor, considering his current conditions, he would of gladly adorned the metal. Alas, he didn't have such armor, or the desire to lumber it around with him during his travels. It had been a long trek from the outskirts of King's Landing back to Storm's End and it had been a perilous one at that. The entire world had gone mad it seems, sprouting up kings here and there. With that spawned madness among the people, he had spotted two burning taverns and had to sneak past countless armed patrolmen.

His opponent chose the shield once again as his form of attack but it was too late, Mykel had rolled out of the way and flipped his sword so that the flat of the blade rested upon his forearm. He knew that it would be stupid to risk being knocked out again, this style gave him more maneuverability. Another thrust came his way in the form of a sword, it was far too easy to sidestep and reply with a swift kick.

It was then that Renly caught his gaze, smiling feverishly towards to two of his finalist. Mykel had heard that this wasn't the only tourney that had been going on during Renly's slow march towards King's Landing. It was a risk coming to Renly to be sure, but he had always been more forgiving than his late brother and king. His so called military blunder had been absolved so to speak, as long as he fought in the name of Renly Baratheon of course in the coming war. In truth, Mykel cared not for the petty politics of royalty. Something had compelled him here to make amends for a past conflict, he feared if he hadn't played along then his head would of been rolling upon the floor.

The heavily armored knight staggered slightly under the kick but regained his balance, not before Mykel was upon him with sword in hand. He battered the knight on the shield to put him off again, then proceeded to turn the knight's helmet around on itself and tripped him to the floor. Quickly Mykel kicked away his opponent's sword and shoved the blade of his own close to the throat.

"I know you can't see much, but i'd yield if i were you" smiled Mykel.

"I yield!" shouted the knight, Mykel hadn't gotten his name prior to the engagement but his voice boomed out in submission across the entire audience. There was much silence for a time, until Renly himself nodded to the crowd to give their applause. It was mild but Mykel didn't mind that, the frosty reception canceled out the intense heat.

"Well done Ser Mykel, your knightly talents have lasted through the years it seems" every step Renly took was followed by the heavy feet of one of his Rainbow Guard, which oddly was a stern faced woman. Renly certainly was doing things differently, he wondered how many of his male guardsmen were happy with the appointment. He feared Renly would offer the same to him but to his relief he did not.

"Thank you... my King" Mykel remembered, before he was cruelly reminded "One can hope that with a true king at the Iron Throne, i may have the chance to forget these skills"

"That day will come Ser, i promise you of that. But for now there is more to be done, I would like you to command my front lines in battle Ser Mykel, as your father did before you" Renly wasn't asking, Mykel knew that. He didn't like it but he had to accept, after a nod of approval he took his leave before the next set of games could be drawn up.

It had been a long time since he had tasted decent food, freshly cooked meat that dripped with every bite. Mykel took his time to savour the delicious venison and even longer to sample the wine that was offered to him. Small pleasures like these felt better than anything if they were sparce, unfortunately for Mykel, his recent adventures had not garnered him such luxuries. He was shown his horse quickly by a passing steward but he had little desire to prepare for a war that wouldn't happen for days... or weeks. It was hard telling just how long it would be before Renly would make his move, he seemed to be enjoying playing king too much.

For one he was slightly anxious to return to Storm's End for old time's sake. The memories that he had weren't particular fruitful, in fact the memories of his time after leaving this place were far better. But still he had that desire to look upon his past one last time maybe, before marching into a war he had no love for. Even being referred to as a Ser again was nauseating, he found quickly that he had outgrown being a knight of Storm's End.

His meal didn't last long, nor the wine. For Mykel, there was only one other luxury he could do with and that was a woman to bed. He took a slow walk through the encampment whilst looking up at the stars, the night had become to seep into the day like a paintbrush in the sky. It was beautiful, and he gifted himself a small moment to feast upon the moment. That was until he heard a shrill scream of pain.

The noise stood out like a sore thumb but initially he could not figure out its original location. It didn't seem the sort of behavior that King Renly would allow in his army, he had heard the sound of a struck woman plenty of times before. Mykel had spent some of his travelling time as a bodyguard of sorts at a whorehouse in Casterly Rock. It was... delicate work removing Lannister soldiers from a place that they basically owned, the majority of them being drunk of course made it easier. But still, with that noise came the urge to intervene, so he moved in the direction of the noise.

There wasn't another noise for awhile, so long in fact that Mykel had almost given up looking. Then just as he was about to turn back and make his way to the local brothel, another noise perked into his open ears. This noise was one that he knew of also, the noise of steel hitting flesh. It was subtle enough that no one took notice, Mykel however crept into the tent he guessed was the origin of such confusion.

The next sight Mykel saw would remain with him for the rest of his life. On the floor laid the bloody corpse of a Baratheon soldier, blood oozing from various points in his body. What seemed like his intestinal track poked out from various knife wounds, whatever had cut him had done so like butter. In the center of the desecration was a young woman, silver haired and shaking. Initially she did not even recognize his existence, simply staring forward, beyond her bloody hands and the knife that hung loosely in her grip.

"What... What have you done...?"
JJ York
JJ York
Admin

https://gotcalling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Jones Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:51 pm

"What... What have you done...?"

Amelie registered the strangers voice from a hazy distance, one where she was safe and warm, away from the greedy hands that threatened to rape her and bruise her at the same time. She liked this distant place she rested in. Her body didnt hurt there and her mind rested. But all too soon, she was dragged from that warm haven, a small cry of anguish escaping her lips as her eyes took focus around her. She braced herself for a slap of pain, but realised after a moment it was eerily quiet. All she could hear was the rapid beating of her heart.

Her hand felt heavy with the weight of the dagger in it. She hadnt realised she had the dagger on her and looked at it like the foreign object that it was. Rather sluggishly, like moving in slow motion, she took note of the things around her. She was still naked, her body throbbing from the beating she had taken to her face. The soldier, no longer a threat lay at her feet, disemboweled it would seem. There was blood all over Amelies body, from the spray of the wound. The hysteria began bubbling to the surface at the crime in front of her. Her eyes searched around the room wildly for some other explanation other than she had killed a soldier at the camp.

"Ser, I... didnt, I dont know.. I..." she began mumbling, dropping the dagger from her grasp and standing up. She began urgently rubbing the blood from her body in a move to abolish her guilt. Picking up her robes, she dressed quickly being careful not to look the man in the eye. After all, a whore killing a soldier would be punishable, maybe even by death.

With a renewed sense of horror, Amelie found her resolve sinking as her breathing became more rapid, the tears brimming to the surface of her horror stricken eyes. Throwing herself at the mans feet, she clung to his garments. "Please Ser, please, I beg of you. I don't know what happened here, I dont remember, this man," she cried wildly, pointing to the dead soldier, "he attacked me," she continued, gesturing to her bloody lip and swelling eye. "I,... I," she cried, clinging tighter to the man, hoping for mercy. "Oh please, don't let them kill me, please Ser, have mercy," she sobbed. "I didnt do this," she trailed off sadly.
Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ York Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:45 pm

The woman was clearly shaken to her very core, Mykel attempted to find the right words but couldn't do so, he then attempted to find any words but they all stuck inside his throat. He swallowed them hard and struggled to meet the woman's frightened gaze. Her eyes were filled with horror and shock, a completely different shade of the woman he had seen first. "Is she acting?" Mykel thought to himself, if she was, he was won over. It would of been the greatest improvisation of genuine fear he had ever seen.

It seemed as if the woman feared for her very life, while Mykel wasn't dressed like the usual Baratheon soldier, his sword still hung triumphantly by his waist. There was a weird conglomeration of soldiers around the camp, dressed in a variety of ways. To ease the situation, he put his right foot forward and pivoted the sword out of her sight, it didn't seem to work that well.

He had remembered such a thing happening beforehand in Casterly Rock. In fact it had been the reason he had moved on, for he had taken the whore's side in the fray. In the Lannister's eyes, one good soldier was worth a hundred whores, it didn't take long for her life to be taken by the local executioner. While Renly was gentler, the punishment for taking a life under any circumstance only had one method. That was a clean and quick beheading.

Mykel took his time to look at the woman closely. She was indeed beautiful, one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Her silver hair and shapely body could attest to that, although it was hard to marvel at her physical brilliance through the cascade of blood across her naked skin. He could however make out some blood that wasn't her victims, her own through a cut on her cheek. The first blow was his it seemed, and Mykel could not blame a woman for defending herself. If a man chose to strike him, it would be his last moment alive.

As he stepped forward however, the woman dived to his feet, clasping tightly at his clothes in a desperate plea for mercy. Her words were furiously quick and in a crazy haze of panic. Mykel threw his hands in the air in surprise but to no avail, the woman was clearly pleading for her very life.

"Calm down, they will hear you!" barked Mykel, for the woman's words travelled heavier than the very actions inside the tent. All Mykel needed now was a dozen Baratheon soldiers investigating her words. For a moment he thought of removing himself from the situation, he had only just been re-knighted of course, something like this was bound to make things... problematic. Although his brain told him that walking away was the best course of action, he remembered the last time he took that method of thinking. He had almost lost his head to Robert Baratheon, and hundreds had died at his command. No... this time he was staying, if the last ten years had told him anything, he was going to follow his instinct.

"Put your clothes on now, use this" ordered Mykel, handing over a small flask of water. If he was going to get this woman out safely, having her covered head to toe in Baratheon blood was a dead giveaway. With a little more force than he desired to use, he hoisted the woman up to her feet and looked directly into her eyes.

"Steel yourself woman, both of our heads will be removed otherwise"

Mykel took the closest rag he could find and covered the soldier's face with it. He then hoisted the body behind the bed so that anyone peeking in would not see the body at first glance. He took a small moment to veer into the nearby mirror and take a deep breath. "What am i getting myself into Stryker!"
JJ York
JJ York
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Jones Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:03 am

It seemed that all was not as lost for Amelie as it had previously seemed. It appeared the stranger would take pity on Amelie, she wasnt sure why he would take pity on a whore but she was glad he had taken the risk.

"Steel yourself woman, both of our heads will be removed otherwise" she heard her saviour warn. Both their heads. She hadnt thought of it that way in her haze of thoughts. Should they be found out, of course he would be punished. Granted, not as severely as her punishment, but none the less, a punishment. Catching the water she quickly did as she was instructed and began washing off the telling traces of her crime. Pulling up her robes once more, she covered most of the blood and scrubbed the rest off in no time.

"What are we doing Ser?" she queried with worried eyes. "I dont mean to drag you into this mess with me," she gestured around the room, seeing that the body had been moved. Seeing the crime brought another bout of hysteria upon her which she squashed by placing her hands against her mouth. "What have I done," she whispered tearfully, a silent sob shaking her shoulders.

She needed the man to take control, she felt like her mind was shattering. She had never seen a murdered body before. Beatings, yes. Those were almost daily in the whore house but she had never seen a murdered body let alone be the one to commit the crime. Thinking of the whore house now brought alone fresh panic.

"I cannot go back there, the others saw me leave with this one," she nodded towards the lump in the bed. "Please dont make me return to the whore house," she whispered as she began searching her garments and body. "I have nothing but trinkets Ser," she said as she began pulling off her bangles, necklace and what little coin she had on her person. She made her way closer to the soldier until she was looking him in the eyes, one hand grabbing his. "I have nothing but my body," she gestured up and down, knowing even in the present circumstances she was attractive even if her hair hung loose at her sides and her face bruising, "and these few possessions but I will offer you both now to take me away from here Ser, please, I beg of you," she asked, her eyes glistening with fresh tears as she begged her saviour to take more risk on her behalf. She didnt know what she was doing only that she couldnt go back to her life before and this was the chance she had been waiting for.
Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ York Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:25 am

Mykel turned his gaze from the mirror to look upon the scared woman once more. His words had seemingly calmed her down but her eyes gave her away easily. She was still frightened and in shock of the current situation, the removal of the body must of given her slight clarity. She asked him what was their course of action, before he could speak she had explained that silently going back home was no option.

"There are hundreds, nay, thousands soldiers here. One of them will surely see us leave this tent... If you were more plain looking it might be an option. Alas a silver haired maiden such as yourself stands out from the crowd" explained Mykel, he gifted himself a moment to check his wares. His sword, two knives and bow were all on his person. He was glad that he had chosen to bring them with him during his meal. However the most important item he was glad to have were his boots and it were painfully clear that the woman did not own a pair.

She moved towards him, pleading for help and handing over various items of jewellery. He didn't have the heart to state that they were in fact cheap trinkets, used to look good but would not fare a decent price at the smithy. He took them however, the very little coin they would fetch could be the difference between bread and starvation. Then she took his hand and a strange feeling seeped its way through his arm. Like an injection of electricity through his veins, he hadn't felt that way before. Maybe it was the beauty of the whore that was putting him off, these women were trained to invoke such responses from men.

"I am Mykel Stryker, some call me the Wanderer. Do you know that name young one?" asked Stryker "Our only option is to flee this camp with haste, if you wish to continue living, your life here has come to an end. I will help you to safety but the journey will be harsh, You will need some footwear. Shoes... boots... anything you can find, they are as important as a sword"

Mykel did not know why he felt so compelled to help this woman. She could of easily been an assassin or crazed whore, he could very well end up like the disemboweled corpse on the floor. His head now was blaring out for a retreat but he was in too deep now, he knew this. Maybe after all of this trouble, he could bed this woman for his payment, she seemed inclined to do so. It would be the most troublesome business transaction he had partaken in.

"And your name?" asked Stryker, but before he could continue he heard bustling outside of the camp. He pressed his ear against the tent in order to gain some information from the movement outside. Initially he could not do so and over time the bustling turned to utter chaos. Men moved in various directions, on horseback and on foot barking out various chants and orders.

"HE IS DEAD!"

It was unthinkable, how could the guards outside of known what was going on inside. Had the women's outburst been that loud? Many thoughts circled around Mykel's mind, if what he heard were true, there was precious little time to spare. His final choice was made, he would escape Renly's camp with the whore, and to ventures beyond.
JJ York
JJ York
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Jones Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 am

Amelie had always loved her hair, loved how it shone in the sunlight and glittered in the water. She had spent only a few times in her life wishing she had different coloured hair. Mostly it was because men were extremely attracted to anything that was exotic or different and Amelie had that draw for men. Now however, she found she was beginning to hate her hair. If she could have, she would have cut it all off if it would help, but alas they didnt have the time.

Amelie searched the room with her eyes as her ears listened to the commands. If she didnt think too much about the situation that got her here and instead concentrated on each step, one foot infront of the other, then she could survive this.

"Mykel," she murmered to herself, testing the name on her lips. She had heard of the name "Stryker" but never Mykel, she found it rather fitting for this stranger. She shook her head slightly, her hair swaying as she indicated she hadnt heard of her saviour before.

You will need some footwear. Shoes... boots... anything you can find, they are as important as a sword" - With these orders in mind, Amelie released herself from his grasp and frantically searched the room. With hesitating hands she approached the man in the bed, although she tried to think of him sleeping rather than dead. His boots were army issued, made to survive the wild, something that Amelie now needs. Gingerly she began pulling off his boots, "I'm truely sorry, please Maid goddess, please forgive me and help me. Oh please help me now, help guide me," she murmured the prayer to herself in a hushed tone as she pulled the boots off the dead mans feets. She closed her eyes for a moment wishing for forgiveness once more for the death of the man before pulling on his boots.

She had never owned a pair of shoes, so feeling these on her feet was a rather strange sensation. Even stranger was the fact that they were still slightly warm from the mans feet. The fit wasnt the greatest as the man had much larger feet than Amelie did but none the less, the laces worked just aswell securing her feet.

Moving across the room, she began ransacking the mans personal belongings, pulling a white shirt and a pair of hide skin pants out of a bundle. Pulling on the pants, she secured them with the lace provided and pulled the shirt on over her head after taking off her robes. Pulling her hair to the side, she hastily braided it to keep it aside.

The shirt hung loosely on her frame but she tucked it in to fit better and the pants were equally as big on the length but fit snugly on her hips once she tied the lace. She might pass by more unnoticed this way with her hair tied back and in clothes less attractive than her previous garments. Catching her reflection in the mirror, she barely recognised herself. "Amelie... my name is Amelie," she replied to Mykels question. She flushed slightly, embarrassed that she did not own a second name - a trade of a whore.

She took a moment to survey the room for more things she might need but as her eyes fell upon her bloodied dagger, she heard the cry from outside the tent. How could they know? Her eyes darted to the still dead lump in the bed. It wasnt like he could tell anyone?

"Oh no," she panicked before making a dash for the dagger and stashing in the back of her trousers. "What do we do?" she questioned unsure of which road to take but ready to run on his orders.

Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ York Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 am

Mykel observed the woman's movements closely, he still wasn't entirely sure of her intentions or true nature. Despite all of the movement occuring around the tent and the increase in noise, no one had braved to enter the tent thus far. Maybe some were unsure of the current occasion, maybe they had amassed a stronger force to cut them down. Mykel was confident of his sword play, far enough that he could cut two or three men down if he were lucky. Battle was always an unpredictable beast, even the greatest fighters and tacticians could not fully predict what would be the result of war.

"Amelie... my name is Amelie,"
Though Mykel knew this name to be not too unfamiliar in the realm of Westeros, he hadn't actually met someone with it. It suited her well, he nodded in response and peeked out of the open tent flap to the madness outside. He did so with as much stealth as he could muster but there was only hurried soldiers rushing in various directions. It was strange, he would of at least expected a small group of soldiers to block their escape. Maybe he was just being paranoid in the moment, maybe they could get away without anymore blood being spilt. It was possible that someone else had perished but it was too far a coincidence to rely upon.

"Very well Amelie, look at me" ordered Mykel, still standing at the entrance to the bloodbath. A second look revealed that the place was far worse than he had thought, any trained eye would know that damage had been done here. The cloth like material that house the tent turned a dark pink colour, various stains adorned the furniture inside. They had to move and quickly, or risk never moving again.

Mykel snapped his fingers in what could seem a derogatory way "Keep your head down and walk quickly, we'll hug the coast for a time and travel through the brushes. We cannot risk the road, we will be walking for miles Amelie and we cannot stop, i cannot wait for you, do you understand?"

He couldn't wait for an answer, he opened the tent's entrance and trudged outside into the madness. Horses raced past with speed, knocking over soldier and civilian alike. One even brushed past him with no signs of restraint, it was clear now that it wasn't what occured in the tent that had sparked the hysteria. Something else had happened that would give them the opportunity to escape Storm's End alive. For a moment he wondered if he should ask a passer by what was happening, but it fared too risky to draw attention to the massacre inside.

It seemed that he was to begin another chapter of his life as a wanderer once more, the notion made him smile. Ever since he had stepped foot in the land of Baratheon, he had felt like an outsider. His banishment had made him a child of all Westeros, he preferred it that way. Mykel set his mind toward his prize for saving this whore from certain execution, the fruits of her labor so to speak. It wasn't his driving desire of course, but he found it easier to focus on the silver lining of his current situation. He could of saved a boil filled weasel of a man but instead he would enjoy the company of a silver haired beauty, one of which would give him the world if she had it to give.

"Do not stop walking, stay close to me and keep a hand on that knife of yours"
JJ York
JJ York
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Jones Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:01 pm

It seemed the gods were on their side as no one entered the tent to accuse them of the murder and for that Amelie was thankful. The moment was upon them however to make their get away and she found herself hesitant. This was the unknown for her, she wasnt sure how bravely she could face this adventure - if one was to call it that.

Sure this moment was taking her life in a different direction than she thought she would do, but she knew she had no choice. She took a moment to mourn the loss of her old life, not the horrible trade or the danger but the women and children she had come to call family. Even if it was a horrible life to lead, it was the only one she knew of. But, alas, she had no choice. She had to leave if she wanted to keep her head and it was obvious that her saviour would not wait for her, she just hoped that if they came upon trouble he would protect her.

Taking her dagger from where she had stashed it, she held it firmly in her grasp, as if familiar with the blade. Oddly enough it was a comfort rather than a reminder of her past mistake. "I will not slow you down Ser, of that you can be sure," she replied, a spark of fire igniting in her soul. She would survive this, she was a survivor. "You are a miracle child, saved from death as an infant, you will do great things my silver haired child," she almost heard the words clearly in her head of Eve, the closest thing to a mother that loved her.

She watched as Mykel pushed aside the tent door and slipped out into the night and into the chaos. She hadnt realised the panic that wsa building around them. She took one last look around her to remind her of what she had done, seeing it as a sort of blessing. The world was rid of a lesser man and she was given her freedom.

Stepping out after Mykel, she followed his trail easily at first as he stayed nearer the tents. It was less crowded than the panic ensuing in the middle of the streets where she could see people being knocked over and even trampled in the panic of whoever had died. She kept her focus however set infront of her, on the back of Mykel's head, following his steps closely and trying not to attract too much attention to herself. Thankfully, no one looked her way as the wove through the camp.

"Our King is dead!" the panicked voices rang out through the camp. Other cries varied from "Stanis Baratheon is attacking!", "gods have mercy!".

Amelie was briefly distracted by the influx of information from the panic stricken soldiers that she lost her footing on a tent peg and fell to the floor, grazing her palms on the rough floor. She could feel fresh blood spilling from the cut in her lip, as it stung. Picking herself up quickly, she had a moment of panic looking for Mykel in the crowd. Without meaning to, the panic had bubbled up to a scream of his name.
Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ York Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:37 am

"Our King is dead!"

Mykel heard the scream well as it transformed into a chant that resonated throughout the camp. Thousands upon thousands of soldiers, whores and stewards busted around for more information, all with a look of shock upon their faces. Could the words be true? Had Renly died throughout the night? He knew that Lady Catelyn Stark was in the tent and that her son had declared himself King of the North, maybe she had organised an assassination. Such thoughts didn't grace his mind, his primary thought was the tragedy he had encountered himself and the murderer he was harboring.

There were a few moments where Mykel felt the need to grasp his sword in defence. Time after time, soldiers ordered his name and title and then moved on. While the confusion was severe, it granted him options. Mykel stopped for a short moment and view his options. Maybe they could escape through the local temple area, maybe the coastline would be too packed... Mykel knew that his original plan was the best.

The shoreline hugged towards a forest line for easy escape, and if all else fails, they could steal a boat. It was too risky, especially if the rumors were true of Stannis' attack. With a dead king, allegiances would change quickly. Those he had shared meat and mead with less than a hour past may want his head on a spike. But something compelled him to continue protecting Amelie, he could almost see his escape in his mind. That was until a scream forced him back into the very moment, he looked around but couldn't see Amelie, his follower had trailed behind.

"Leave her Mykel, she'll slow you down"

His mind was speaking to him once again but the time he listened was long gone, his heart told him to return to her. Tent after tent, he moved backtracked to get a fix on her position. He found her furiously searching for him, and another soldier slowly moving in on her position.

"What's a pretty lady doing out here? Come on, i'll show you to my tent" the Baratheon soldier had a sordid smile. Mykel intervened quickly, gently pushing past the soldier and looking at him in the eyes. "Thank you for finding my wife, she has a habit of... wandering"

The soldier nodded, clearly aggravated, and moved on. Mykel grabbed hold of Amelie's hand tightly and checked her over quickly for any damage. "Hold onto me, we must make for the coast!". He started into a jog, but knew that they would have to run as fast as they could to avoid being taken by Stannis' army.
JJ York
JJ York
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Jones Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Amelies skin crawled as the soldier grabbed her, his intentions clearly not to help her rather to have his way with her. She attempted to take her hand back, shaking her head furiously, her voice lost to her in the panic but the soldiers grip was crippling on her hand. She could only look on, wide eyed in horror. Before she knew it, Mykel had come back to her. That was twice now that he had saved her and this time under the pretense that she was his wife and taking her hand. Eventhough her hand was tight in his grip, she felt secure unlike a few minutes earlier.

"Hold onto me, we must make for the coast!"

Holding his hand just as tightly, Amelie moved her legs in time with Mykel. Eventhough her legs were short she did her best to keep up. Time was obviously of the essence as the opposing army was upon the camp.

They ran together to the outskirts of the camp, headed for the coast. She could smell the salty air, a welcomed change from the stench of blood and panic at the camp. As their feet hit the rocky sand, she could understand why she now needed shoes and was thankfully that Mykel had the foresight for such affairs. It was harder to negotiate this rough terrain but Amelie tried her best to keep up. The fact that her life was stake helped the adrenaline pump faster and her rhythm of running smoother.

She feared she would trip again and that this time Mykel wouldnt come back for her and with such thoughts, her hand gripped his tighter than before as the wind whipped her hair and blew salt water on her face.
Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ York Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:01 am

Mykel could finally breathe a sigh of relief, for they had exited the catastrophe and made their through the Baratheon lines. They couldn't rest fully however, considering they were now in the middle of a power struggle of a powerful army and gunning for recruitment. If they were found, it would be bad to begin with but Mykel would be put straight back into the vanguard while his companion would surely continue her sad story of sexual punishment. IT was the worse kind of death sentence and the only clear way to avoid it was to escape.

There was a brief woodland before they met the coastline, Mykel knew this route well. Once they would get through, there was a beautiful outlook of Storm's End in its glory. Light was becoming a problem however as the darkness had fully set in, Mykel took some time to put together a make shift torch. He didn't like being an open beacon in the middle of madness but he wished to know the path to the coastline, then the light of the moon would shine brightly as any day. Not to mention that damned comet which had everyone calling it an omen for various reasons, even blacksmiths had taken it to be an omen that they would create fine armour.

Such was the way of men, and his travels had gifted him that outside perspective on his own race's existence. Mankind was a savage race, selfish and dominated by their inner desires. For that he remembered Eddard Stark, the man who against all his inner desires, disrupted his sentence of execution in the name of honor. There were little men like that left in this world anymore and as much as Mykel disliked admitting hit, the world would be a better place with them still around.

It was after that very thought that he looked back to Amelie. He was surprised just how determined this one was, many whores he had met in his time often resigned to their fates. She had fire, somewhere hidden behind fear and worry. Fire that had saved her life it seemed, the soldier would of battered her senseless and her pretty face would have been scarred forever. It would have been a shame too, such beauty deserved some place in this world. Another whore he had met reminded him of Amelie, not by her look but by her situation. Unfortunately there had not been someone to save her that time...

"Keep your eyes open, we're easy to see" said Mykel. It scared him how much he sounded like the commander he was of years gone past, if he were to leave this life once again as he wished to do so, he would do it as the Wanderer. A man who enjoyed the company of other people, instead of forcing them to complete orders they didn't want to do.

"What will be your plan Amelie, as i told you, they call me the Wanderer. I go place to place, town to town, city to city. I can take you to the nearest tavern of safe haven, i would advise you to stay as clear of the Baratheon's as you can. Stannis is a much more... old fashioned commander. The brothels wont be as safe as you've grown accustom to under Renly's rule..." He realised that he was still talking in soldier mode "So, do you wish to tell me why that man deserves having his bowels decorate the floor?"
JJ York
JJ York
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:40 am

Their run along the coast was brief as a forest loomed ahead of them just to the right, looking dark and dangerous with the falling night sky. Amelie could see a few boats coming along the coast line and knew why Mykel was changing their direction to go through the dense forest. She was lucky to have such a tactical companion she had to admit.

"We shall journey through here for a short time to avoid the opposing forces," he said looking back to her in hushed tones. "We'll meet the coast line once we break through the forest, avoiding these soldiers," he gestured with a nod towards the boats.

She didnt say it, but she prefered the freedom that the brief journey along the coast had given her. The woodland felt like a cage closing in around her. It was harder to see the sky through the thick leaves and she could hear animals making their night time noises which was rather unsettling for her. She could feel the twigs snapping beneath her feet, the sound quite loud in such an atmosphere where most of the noise was like a gentle hum in the background.

She was grateful for the break provided when Mykel created the torch for them. They travelled for what felt like a mile until she could see nothing but the forest around her. She felt her heart rate quicken at the darkness surrounding them but carried on none the less for another few paces as Mykel began making talk with her - maybe he sensed her nervousness.

"Mykel..." she began, slowing her pace. Her feet ached and throbbed from the ill fitting shoes and she was painfully hungry and her lips now parched. "Mykel, can we breathe for a moment? Take some water?" she asked, leaning against the nearest moss covered tree for support.

Grabbing the flask of water that Mykel threw to her, she sipped eagerly, but carefully, not wanting to be greedy of their water supply. Who knew when they would get the chance to refill it in the coming days? Leaning her hands on her knees, she took deep calming breaths, all the while feeling his eyes resting on her, the heat of his gaze invasive. She found that he wasnt like the men she was used to. She could tell he found her attractive, but it didnt lessen her value as a human in his eyes. She could tell she perplexed him just as much as he confused her.

With her hair all shaggy and disheveled, bits of twigs and leaves in it, Amelie began to unravel the now messy braid, leaving her silver hair to fall natural as she combed it with her fingers. "I have no plan kind Ser, I know I do not want to be someones whore anymore," she replied with a weary voice, a quiver invading her speech towards the end. "I have thought of running away many times, but really the plans never went any furthur than my escape route".

Sinking to the floor, she crossed her legs under her and did a few stretches to loosen up her over worked muscles. She could see Mykel looking at her with a curious expression, which she had to admit she found amusing until of course he asked her about the soldier she had killed.

"I dont know what happened back there," she began in a small voice, her eyes studying the floor like it held all of the secrets to the world down there. Running a hand through her hair with frustration, Amelie felt a few hot tears threaten to spill. With an abruptness, she stood up from her spot and made her way closer to Mykel. Standing infront of him, the torch he had illuminated everything between them.

"You see this bruise? He did that with his first slap" she began pointing to a bruise marring her cheek. "And this split? This was done when he closed his fist and punched me, all the while calling me a whore," her lip quivered once more at the thought of what had happened. "He told me he would make me scream, scream for his mercy as he repeatedly hit me," she said in a whisper, her eyes gazing off at the memory. "I tried not to scream, I told myself not to give him the pleasure he was seeking..." she trailed off before she began removing her shirt and turning away from Mykel. With her exposed back now facing him, she showed him the full brunt of the damage dealt to her.

"This was where he whipped me with his belt," she wrapped her hands around herself tightly, covering her breasts from the cold air. The night time coolness felt great against the welts she knew had formed on her back. She thought she heard Mykel gasp, but she wasnt sure. "The stingin hurt so bad that I did cry out in pain, and I did scream for mercy. I begged him to stop," she began softly crying now, her hair falling forward, covering her face. "Then he pushed me to the floor and made me spread my legs for his pleasure, and then... then I blacked out and you were there and I was covered in blood," she brought her story to an end, covering herself up once more before wiping away her tears with the back of her hand. She couldnt bring herself to turn around and face Mykel just yet, so she let the silence hang between them as the night breeze ruffled through them.
Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ York Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:35 am

While Mykel wanted to continue walking with a brisk pace through the woodland, he stopped when Amelie asked. He reminded himself that there weren't many in the world used to his walking pace. A wanderer he was and he earnt that nickname by wandering, that included an awful amount of walking from place to place. Westeros was a massive continent, from the scorching sunlight of the south to the aching freeze of the north. He offered her the water when she asked and before he could remind her that he needed some also, she handed over a generous amount in return. He wasn't worried about finding more water in the near future, they rested in a fruitful part of the land.

He had found the time welcoming. His sword hung loosely so he fastened it and took note of his inventory. Everything was where it should be as usual, Mykel was almost over compulsive about his items. The smallest item on the road could mean the difference between comfort and death, now he had two mouths to feed, that notion was more important than ever.

"I guess one doesn't make plans for such incidents" replied Mykel, in the gentlest way he could "Well... we can see how well you fare on the trip, we'll find a tavern and sleep. The world's madness is clearer after a good night's sleep"

As Mykel asked his companion about what had happened in the tent, he could sense the anxiety in her body language. He worried initially that he had stepped on her toes too quickly, after all it had been less than two hours since he had found her drenched in Baratheon blood. Everything had occured so quickly and without prediction, Mykel could hardly believe what had happened. King Renly killed, by whom and why? He still had a dozen commanders at Renly's side when he was named captain of the Vanguard, that information would surely be passed onto their new leader Stannis.

Mykel remained without words as Amelie described the destruction enforced upon her face, her wounds would heal but netherless showed the impact of her victim's fists. Even more so when she took off her shirt, Amelie's skin prickled under the midnight air but the damage was more evident now. The blood that covered her body before was wiped clean, and the bruised had their time to show. Mykel struggled to stay strong, for he wanted to reach out and feel the damage inflicted. Not that his hands had any sort of healing abilities, he wished that the texture of her skin wasn't ruined by the signs of pain on her body.

Before he knew it, his fingers indeed ran across her cheek, across the cut and down to her neck. Then he traced the harshest mark on her body with his first two fingers, between her cleavage and to her hipbone. The skin was cruelly bruised and would show some sort of mark in the future, Mykel know however that it wouldn't be worse than a slash from a sword or puncture from an arrow.

"Gods... I would of killed this man for less Amelie. There are some men you shouldn't weep for, believe me of this..." as he spoke Amelie returned her shirt to its rightful place, he felt as if he taken a foot over her personal boundaries, for she truly had left her life as a whore behind "I apologise".

She turned away from him and did not look back for a few moments. Mykel picked up his torch, of which he had planted in the ground, and moved closer towards her. Every stride was taken carefully as to not alert her, he did not wish to become the next victim of this beautiful maiden.

"You will not fear this happening again while i accompany you, take this as my creed. Are you healthy enough to proceed? We may be able to afford some more time, we can risk the coastline again if you wish, have you seen Storm's End by night?" asked Mykel, he resisted the urge to place a hand on her soldier. Instead he took out a single arrow, iron tipped an extra inch for defensive means.

Mykel handed over the arrow to her, feathers first "Take this and hide it by the side of your boot, the tip can pierce a man's throat, i trust it will not be mine to slit"
JJ York
JJ York
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Jones Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Amelie's skin still burned under her clothes but this time it was not from her recent injuries, but from the touch of Mykel. It ignited a lust inside of her that she had no felt before. While pleasuring men was a job for her, it didnt have much of a place for feelings of lust or even love. It was just lucky for her that she could act her way through those sessions. But in all the time she had fucked a customer, none had left the fire trail that Mykel had just left. 'Curious,' she thought to herself idly.

"Do not apologise," she offered, turning around to face Mykel fully, feeling a bit stronger. "Your hands might have done cruel things in the past, but I feel like you could never hurt me," she offered honestly, catching his gaze. Hearing him pledge her protection actually made her heart swell. It was a sweet gesture and one she knew he would try to keep and to her it was worth more than all the gold in the kingdom. Pulling her hair back once more into a high braid, she got herself ready for the next part of their journey.

"I have not seen Storms End by night. Usually night time is kept for special ventures to patrons or at the whore house for custom. I much prefer the coastline," she added honestly. "But I do understand if heading out in the open is too risky for us," she replied as she received the arrow from him. A weapon? She didnt think she would need one with him around, but the arrow did seem useful and very discreet. She tucked into her boot as instructed, but not before running her hand along the smooth feather. How could something so pretty, be so deadly she marvelled.

At the mention of Amelie possibly hurting Mykel, she felt her brows knot in a frown and before she could help it she had placed both her hands on either side of Mykels face, catching his gaze truly, their faces close. She looked at him with honest, open eyes for a moment before she spoke. "You saved my life Ser, you have treated me with more respect in these short few hours than anyone else has shown me in my life. You treat my like a person, not a whore. You will never have to fear me hurting you," she spoke softly and truthfully, a little pledge of her own before letting her lips fall softly on his cheek. "I will never forget the things you have done for me and I have no way of repaying you a matching price, but thank you Mykel, thank you for saving me," she added before letting her hands drop to her side. She wished she could have kept him in her gaze for longer but time was of the essence.

She began her journey once more with Mykel leading the way. This time with the dark night and the harshness of the reality that setting in, she found herself reaching for the safety of his hand holding hers to calm her jittery nerves. She felt like a lost child looking for safety in the bosom of its mother. She had never experienced that luxury, but she was sure it would have felt similar to the safety net she was in right now.

Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ York Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Mykel smiled back at his companion, her message was received well. As much as Mykel wished he could continue speaking to a beautiful woman under the crackling light of his torch, they had to keep moving, so continue on they did. There were a few moments where Mykel sense movement ahead but it was just the wolves circling them. Mykel wasn't worried of them however, in this region they often travelled in lesser packs and weren't nearly as aggressive as more northerly kinds.

Amelie's movements matched his own with impressive skill, for most grew bored after hours of walking but her vision was strong and her discipline with it. Maybe it was the killing high, Mykel remembered his first kill all too well. A Targaryen soldier, just a footman, had been the first to take the Wanderer's blade. He couldn't sleep for days, felt both sad and invincible, his body was like a strange for a week. It wasn't until his next battle where the feeling finally fled and each time after it lasted for lesser time. Now in his later years, the feeling didn't come anymore, just an overwhelming sense of sadness.

Many hours passed. The morning sunlight began to seep through the canopy until they found the road that Mykel had been looking for. It was the path that he had taken to arrive at Storm's End but it was far from the brewing army that would be amassing behind them. However they had stumbled through Lannister territory, as they had claimed during the war with the Starks, this place was still vastly dangerous but for different reasons. Most of the forces here had travelled toward King's Landing or Harrenhal, allowing bandits to rove the landscape to pick from the Lion's remains. Mykel wanted to look at them like vultures but he realised that he was much like them in that sense, if he came across a burning house, he would take all he could from inside to help him on his travels.

There was no further need for his torch, he put the flame and took apart the string around the piece of hefty tree he had used. Mykel had come to use a sticky mossy substance for his torches, it allowed them to burn around even the weakest of conditions. He was glad however to see the light of day, the hard and even road would make for easier travel.

"Wait..." said Mykel, hearing voices from down the road. He checked left and right but they would be seen if they moved now. He only hoped that it was just a passing trading caravan. "Stay behind me"

Alas it was no trading van, but three waking Bandits who were sparsely adorned with armor. Some had frayed gauntlets, one a dented helmet but all had swords of which were of better quality than Mykel's own. Once they caught sight of the pair, they quickened their stride towards them.

"And who might this be on the king's road eh?" One said. "And which king for that matter! HAHA!" the other laughed. "Oh... look at this little one lads, we haven't fucked a woman for awhile, i think we'll have you twice each". Mykel unsheathed his sword and placed a hand on Amelie's chest to push her gently aside. He had met these sort of men before and there were only two endings on display. He could die and Amelie would be brutally raped, possibly worse than she would of back at Storm's End, or he could kill them all.

"This one thinks himself a warrior now does he? Do you now know you fool! We own these roads now, you'll get fucked by my sword and then i'll fuck her with my cock" the first smiled, while taking out his sword and showing Mykel the fine steel that graced the blade. While they joked, Mykel took two steps forward, close enough that he could see that one of his enemies had plundered a Lannister shield. Mykel hoped that they had their fare share of mead the night previous, it would place the battle in his favor.

The shielded warrior threw the first lunge, his sword missed horribly but Mykel couldn't return the sentiment without breaking the hilt of his weapon upon the Lannister barrier. Instead he sliced at the arm of the other, severing it completely. Another swipe came at him but he didn't know where, he ducked under and kicked at the shield to give him space with the now isolated bandit. He deflected a horizontal swipe and pivoted for more power, his blade sliced through the bandit's neck like butter.

A bloody head rolled past him, now the shielded one attempted to yield. He screamed and threw down his shield, for his partner with the absent hand had passed out through shock. The final opponent dropped to his knees but his words fell upon deaf ears, Mykel wouldn't gift this man what he wouldn't of been gifted. The Wanderer slowly trudged behind him, the man still screaming for mercy. The screaming ended, as Mykel lifted his sword high, blade facing downwards, and entered the blade through the mouth, down the throat and into the bowels of life within.

The bandit twitched aggressively as blood pirouetted from the sword driven down his mouth. His eyes were still open, even as the blade pierced finally through his stomach. After a few moments, where Mykel even struggled to keep a hold of his blade, the twitching stopped and Mykel threw his the corpse to the ground. He then took the steel sword and tested it's weight, it was a better weapon than one he had implanted into the bandit's esophagus.

Finally, once the battle was complete, Mykel looked over towards Amelie to make sure she had not been harmed. "Are you okay? I apologise, this poor gentleman's head seems to have taken a liking to you". It was true, the decapitated head had rolled towards her very feet.
JJ York
JJ York
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Jones Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 am

The journey took longer than Amelie had orginally thought it would. And with the intensity she had felt back at the spot they had slowed, Amelie felt rather fragile and locked in her own mind. She was glad that Mykel gave her the breathing space that she needed. The silence between the two was comfortable, easy and she appreciated it more than she thought she would. It was strange for her, being so free and not worried about her next customer. Being with Mykel was easy, but she had no grand thoughts about a Knight in shining armour like in the stories she had heard at the fire hearth of the home. She knew Mykel had helped her out of kindness and at the beginning she thought it was simply because of her body that he took the job on but he had yet to make advances for his claim and it had her wondering was he running too? Perhaps their paths crossing was more than coincidental.

She looked at him with new wonder as the night sky swept past to make way for the dawn breaking. He was attractive and strong. His loyalty and courage could not be questioned. She hadnt met many men with this quality in her short life but she recognised them and the more her mind wondered about the Wanderer, the more she found herself wanting to reach out to touch him. She felt a funny flutter in the pit of her stomach when they stumbled near each other and at times it was almost like her hand was reaching to touch his but she kept it firmly at her side, she wasnt sure if it was because she was attracted to him or if he made her feel safe in these crowding woods with their strange noises.

She was glad to break through the forest and to begin travelling on a normal road. She liked the sound of the crunching underneath her feet, and for what seemed like the tenth time that night/day, she thanked the heavens for Mykel and his sound judgement on wearing the shoes. She could just about imagine the pain the gravel would be inflicting on her already worn feet, she felt an involuntary shudder run through her as she imagined it.

She almost missed Mykels warning as her thoughts trailed off. She hadnt heard what he had obviously been alerted to and she realised just how tired she must be that she wasnt prepared. She felt her entire body come alive with his warning, her body tensing up as her eyes scoured the area near them. Eventually her eyes fell on the reason for their alarm. A band of three obvious bandits. She had been with a few like these back at the house and it had never ended well for her. She could spot their type a mile off. The type that got off with hurting and taking what they wanted. She felt her feet root to the spot as fear seeped into her body like an icy wind.

As the men began their threats to rape her twice each, Amelie felt her eyes go wide with horror. She knew Mykel had promised to defend her but these were three men to go against. What chance did he have? She was about to say something, perhaps a compromise? Safe passage in return for use of her? She didnt get a chance however as Mykels strong hands stopped her from taking a step forward. Instead he pushed her back, behind him where he intended to keep her safe.

"Mykel," she whispered fearfully as her hands clasped together, held in front of her mouth because she feared she would distract him with words at this stage. She visibly winces at the bandits threat of killing Mykel. If Mykel were to die, no one would save her and she would be at the mercy of these crude men. It was a thought she couldnt bear and found herself slowly reaching to the cuff of her pants to remind herself that the dagger was in her reach should she need it. She would never let the bandits take her alive, she would kill herself before the chance came. Taking her hand away from the dagger, she went back to clasping her hands in front of her as Mykel began a wicked dance of death.

It all happened so fast it almost went by in a blur. Amelie watched with both fascination and horror. Mykel was as fluid as water compared to the clunky bandits. She watched with satisfaction as he took the arm of one of the bandits. He let out a blood curdling scream, but she found herself pleased that he would never use that arm again, an arm that would surely have held Amelie down for raping. As she tore her gaze away from the blood spraying from the fallen mans stump, she glimpsed another bandits head coming off its shoulder in a bloody spray that reached as far as Amelie. As did its head.

The head rolled to her, its eyes wide in fear with blood still pouring out. The tongue lolled out and gravel gathered to it like a moth ball. She let out an involuntary scream of horror as she backed away and tripped over her feet. Landing harshly, she felt the gravel dig into her palms, aggravating the grazes from earlier as she tried to scramble away from the head. Getting on her feet as quick as possible, she was glad to see it had finally stopped, next to her feet. She found her mouth open for a scream but none came out.

Her panicked eyes quickly found Mykel, worry flitting through her body for a moment. She was glad to see him alive with the last of the bandits at his mercy. His sword was lodged deep down the mans throat. Something like the sword eaters that travelled through town but a lot more bloody. She saw the savage look that Mykel wore as he dug the sword deeper and deeper, blood covering his body. She watched in horror as the man finally died and with complete calmness, Mykel picked up the dead mans fallen weapon to take as his own.

As his gaze finally turned to Amelie, he asked how she was gesturing to the head at her feet. She found she wasnt concentrating on his words so much as the look in his eyes. The concern he had for her was miles different from the war mask he wore only moments before. Side stepping over the severed head, she took off at a run to Mykel, tears forming in her eyes as she hit his body like a rolling boulder.

"I was so frightened," she whispered in his ear as she clutched to him. "I'm unharmed, don't fret" she added as she took a step back, unsure if was crowding his space. "What about you? Did you even get hit?" she asked incredulously as she checked him over for damage, her hands roaming his limbs to be sure. Once she was satisfied he was ok, she tugged her over grown shirt down her hand and gathered the extra material and began wiping his face gently, removing the bandits blood that covered his face.

"Thank you Mykel for defending me," she said softly before kissing his cheek just as softly. She had nothing to offer him but her thanks. "I owe you again for my life," she added with a smile. "I dont know how to show you my thanks but someday, I will repay it," she offered, sincerity in her voice as her hand squeezed his tightly. "Which way do we go now? I want to leave this scene behind as soon as possible, I fear I may lose my courage," she said honestly as she kept her gaze firmly on the road ahead of them rather than at the carnage behind them. She almost tugged Mykel forward before she remembered she didnt know where she was.

Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ York Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:20 am

Mykel didn't have time to check over himself for Amelie examined every available limb for damage. Truth be told, he was extremely lucky that the bandits probably hadn't had any sort of swordsmanship training in their entire lives. No matter how good you were, three men on one was almost always a death sentence but he had won the battle in convincing fashion.

"I'm fine Amelie, I do not wish to continue hearing how much you owe me, for you do not" explained Stryker while sheathing his new sword. The steel slid into the habbard with a slight rattle, it seemed his previous weapon was the larger sort. Not that it mattered of course, Iron tend to break easy under pressure but decent steel would offer further resistance. Amelie's insistence on oweing him some sort of payment weighed upon him heavily, such worries drifted on the roadside during his travels. Maybe for each time he defended an innocent person, the gods forgave him for his forsaken leadership of many Baratheon soldiers.

Amelie tugged him forward and forward he continued. If any roving soldiers caught sight of the bloodbath, it would only result in another battle. Mykel thanked the gods for his luck and didn't wish to test it any further, especially with the burden of fatigue beginning to ache upon his soldiers. Although Amelie darted forward with enthusiasm, he knew that she also was slowing due to their hectic pace throughout the early morn. Thankfully Mykel knew this road, and he had spent some time at a safe tavern a couple of miles upon a split on the road. In a few hours they could dine there and more importantly sleep.

Before he left the bloodbath however, he pillaged the coin purse from each of the bandits. It fetched a good sum, enough to see them well fed and maybe enough for provisions for the future trip he would take. Whether he would be accompanied by Amelie or face more time on his lonesome was yet to be seen.

Amelie's response to the brutal execution he had performed shocked him slightly. She truly was without her mind when she brutalised her attacker, she did not know just how expertly she had disemboweled the man. He had seen much better trained men do a worse job, it was odd but reassuring also. What he was seeing now was Amelie's pure intentions, who she really was, but there must be a darkness within her as much of Westeros had. A time where this land was without some sort of conflict was far beyond his life span.

He noticed on his travel that his companion had indeed steered closer to his position, his feet began to ache a slight but not with much bother. Amelie however seemed to have lost the spring in her step, her feet were without hardness and would feel every bump and pivot in the road. The break would do her good and she would be able to figure out what life she wanted to live. Maybe she would become a wanderer too and their paths may cross once again.

By Mykel's count it was two and a quarter hours by the time the tavern came into view. Mykel remembered it well on his last encounter, it was quite out of the way which was a blessing now. The Lannisters were burning various homes but this one was close enough under their rule to leave it be, and that was perfect for their group. He checked to make sure everything was on the level before walking towards its entrance. Mykel made sure that Amelie was close behind and entered the tavern's protection.

When he entered, the smell of freshly cooked meat filled his nostrils and warm bread just baked reminded him of his childhood days. He remembered the mother of the establishment and she remembered him, for his courtesy was a rare thing nowadays. She smiled and seemed genuinely happy to see him.

"Wanderer! I did not expect to see you back so soon" she smiled. Mykel laughed a little and handed over the coin needed for a night stay, and food for two. "It was the food and fine hospitality, here, that should be enough for what we need, i trust there is a room available". The woman nodded and shouted for her husband to bring up some mead for Stryker.

There were no others in the fine tavern, it was large enough to house thirty men with enough space for movement. It was a homely establishment, with the rooms for hire on the upper floor, it gave a good view of a wavering stream that Mykel had been sure to avoid. That route was dangerous for one's footing, with the slippy moss under one's feet. The temperature was desperatly warm, Mykel loosened the straps of his clothing to give him more space to breath and sweat. Almost everything inside the tavern was made from wood, the seating and bar area were all adorned in fine ways of carpentry. IT wasn't just the middle aged couple who kept the place in good fortune, three sons were out and about, cutting wood and fishing to help their trade. These people of Westeros were the ones that Mykel remembered with his heart, and made his travels worthwhile.

"Any news on the road Wanderer?" the woman asked, Bes he remembered her name. "Renly Baratheon is slain, according to the rumors. Oh... and i think i'm a Ser now" laughed Mykel signalling for Amelie to take a seat, for her feet would need it.
JJ York
JJ York
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Jones Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:09 am

Amelie was glad that Mykel had remembered to take the coin from the fallen bandits before they left. Although she didnt help him with it, she knew he would share the coins out. The journey to the tavern took a while and by the end of it, her feet felt like they had walked for miles on hot coals. She knew she looked weather beaten, her silver hair now dulled by dirt and sweat. Her once clean, stolen clothes were now covered in a mixture of strangers blood and her own. She felt grimy and could only dream of a bath to wash away all the filth. She felt her stomach growl with the anticipation of her next meal. She wasnt sure which she wanted first, a wash, some food or some sleep as she began to feel herself grow extremely weary more than 4 miles back.

She tried her best to keep pace with Mykel and was proud that she had. She stayed closer now that they entered the tavern which seemed like a beacon of hope for them on the outside. Their water had run out along the journey and Amelies lips were tight from the want of water. She wasnt prepared for the shock to her system when she entered the tavern behind Mykel. The smell of food enveloped her senses and she found her mouth begin to water and knew her eyes betrayed her hunger. While it wasnt uncommon to go without food for periods of time in the whore house, they didnt do it hand in hand with a lot of walking. She could survive a day or two without food but had depleted all of her energy on the journey.

She listened idly to the banter between the landlady and Mykel. The Wanderer was what she had called him. Amelie made a mental note to ask Mykel about all of his journeys soon enough. She could see the kind womans face show her shock when she heard the news of King Renlys death but she also saw the worry cross her face, for surely she realised her tavern would have many more visitors along the road soon enough. Taking her seat, Amelie almost cried at the blissful feeling engulfing her body.

"Thats such terrible news," the woman frowned to Mykel before glancing at Amelie. "Oh dear, you look like you've been through the ringer. Shall you be wanting anything in particular while your here young one?" she asked kindly, her eyes taking in all of Amelie. "And Mykel, I dont think I've ever seen you travel with company before," she jested in a friendly manner, obvious to learn more.

"A bath if its not too much trouble?" Amelie asked, her eyes searching Mykel first. She wasnt sure if it was too brash to ask something for herself. She knew her place when she was with the company of the men that both employed her and the ones that bought her. She wasnt sure where to tread with Mykel, although she figured he wouldnt have a problem with her speaking out she just had to be careful of what she said. "This Ser was kind enough to help me when I needed it," Amelie offered up the information freely to the landlady. "As you can see, I'm quite disheveled and wearing the wrong attire," she even managed to blush at the last bit. "Some bandits attacked my caravan and set it on fire," she remembered the smoking messes from over the hill and figured it was an easy truth to buy into. "I guess we're both Wanderers now," she almost laughed, her eyes dancing with the mischief of the lie.

"Oh how sad! Those bandits are a curse, your lucky to have your life and your decency child. Not many live to tell the tale of escaping bandits," the landlady replied, concern in her eyes and her tone. It was most likely the mother in the woman that took pity on Amelie. She had that affect on a lot of people. "Of course you can have a bath dear, I'll get my boy Joseph to start bringing the hot water up. It takes a while to fill up of course so will you both eat while its prepared? And maybe a cup of wine on the house to settle those nerves," she asked Mykel for confirmation and he just nodded his head to agree with a smile for the landlady. Amelie was thankful, her stomach was rumbling audibly now, especially with the scents wafting through the room.

As soon as the woman had left the table, barking orders into a room behind the bar, Amelie let out a relieved sigh. "I'm sorry if I over stepped with information, I felt the need to give the woman something," she offered with a shrug of her shoulders. The heat in the establishment was becoming quite stiffling but Amelie found it comfortable. She even wrapped her hands around herself in comfort. It was only a moment before the landlady returned with some food and a cup of wine each and put it infront of them. Some sort of stew by the looks of things and a cut of fresh bread.

Amelie felt her eyes become like saucers as she took in the meal infront of her. She rarely had hot food and had yet to taste wine. She seemed afraid to start, that it would be gone soon enough. Picking up her spoon, her eyes fell on Mykel once more who merely nodded that it was ok to start eating and it was all the instruction she needed as she tucked into the meal with a gusto. Filling her belly and her soul with each bite. She felt renewed almost instantly, a comfort to her. Of course the wine helped as she felt her already tired body become tingly. As she finished her last bite, she hadnt muttered a word throughout the eating, she leaned back with her eyes closed and her hands on her now slightly swollen belly. She felt she could have fallen asleep there and then but the landlady had returned and coughed to alert Amelie she was there. With an embarrassed blush, Amelie sat up straight. "The meal was delicious, the nicest I've had since I can remember. Thank you," Amelie offered the landlady.

"No problem child," she returned picking up the empty bowl and wine cup. "The bath is just ready and if you'd like you could wear the dress on your bed that I left out and I could clean up these clothes for you," she offered with a nod towards the clothes Amelie was wearing. "And of course you Wanderer," she added with a smile. It was obvious she favoured him.

"That is too kind dear Lady," she began, her eyes glistening over. She was rarely shown any sort of nicety in her life and in these past two days she had met two wonderfully generous people. "Mykel?" she asked for his guidance, unsure if the landlady would require payment and whether or not they could afford it.
Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ York Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 am

Mykel smiled as Amelie chatted a little with the landlady, it gave him time to truly treasure the leg of lamb he was given. The meat itself was of a high standard but to a hungry man's stomach, it made very little difference. When Mykel overheard her talk of a bath, he slipped a couple of extra coins to the landlady from his own cache. Mykel didn't mind at all however, he was a fine admirer of Amelie's beauty, and the wash would do her feet the world of good. His plan was to stay maybe more than just one night, see how Stannis' new army marched and then plan accordingly.

"Thank you but i will clean my garments personally, the leather is cumbersome and must be cleansed in a certain way" replied Mykel, it was a decent excuse but he didn't like his posessions under the risk of someone else's work. He would clean them himself in the morning, the blood stains would seep into the leather over time anyway like previous occasions when his blade met flesh. Maybe the next morning he would take some time to hunt and add another hide to the collection and give the carcass as further payment to the tavern.

"We have been walking through the night, i think a good sleep is more than i need. Please let me know if your son's mean to hunt come the morn, i would like to accompany them" said Mykel as he rose from his seat and wiped his mouth, he looked over to Amelie "The bed is yours m'lady. I will sleep on the floor, let me know if you need some privacy, I'll be more than happy to oblige"

With that he took his leave up the stairs and into the room, one of the landlady's son nodded in approval of his arrival. Mykel had spent some time showing the ways of holding a bow, the ways of deft feet and various stories of his movements. Like most young men, he was rather interested in Mykel's sexual conquests. He came in and out with buckets of steaming hot water, it gave Mykel some time to look over his accomodation. This room was different to the one he had stayed in before and for the same price, this one was much larger.

The window overlooked the road of which they came this time, and the bed of the double sized variety. Yet again a large percentage of the room was adorned in various wooden carvings, apart from the bath itself of course which looked like a finely beaten copper oval shaping that steamed heavily from the boiling water within. There were no other small openings however, in that basis the room was relatively basic, but it was just perfect for what Mykel wanted. The wide open space and two small cabinets on either side of the bed would house his items.

After the youngster left the room, Mykel took off his leather garments which was no easy feat. Every inch was covered by fine leather straps and needed to be loosened individually. It was time consuming but meant during his travels his garments were stable and in battle could take more of a beating. Once he finished, Mykel tucked the complicated armor into his cabinet and unbuttoned his undershirt. His normally choice would to sleep naked and let his body breath under the comfortable bedding but this time he had company, and almost prided himself on his gentlemanly manner.

His sword was a different matter however, he laid that next to where he wished to sleep. Then he took out his two curved dirks and placed them under a pillow he had taken from the bed, just in case there were to be an emergency during the night. Finally, and most importantly, he sat onto the bed and gifted himself a moment to breathe.
JJ York
JJ York
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Jones Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Amelie spent a moment longer making idle chat with the landlady about her travels. The one thing Amelie was proud of was her people skills, she knew people felt comfortable in her company and it pleased her. She watched as Mykel retreated to the bedroom, the offer of sleeping on the floor still hanging between them.

"A true gentleman that one is," the landlady smiled to Amelie with a nod towards the path Mykel had taken. "He brings no trouble and pays his keep. You should stick with him young girl, you wont find nicer to travel with," she finished, proud of her knowledge of her lodger it seemed.

"Oh dont worry, I am very thankful for the company I have and for staying in this fine establishment," Amelie offered the compliment with truth. The place was really nice and of a great standard, but Amelie would have been happy in a hovel if it meant some food and a place to sleep. "I shall leave my clothes outside the room if thats alright then? Thank you my Lady, I didnt quite catch your name?" Amelie asked.

"Bes dear, the names Bes," she beamed back at Amelie. "Leave them outside the door, I'll take care of 'em,".

With that Amelie took her leave, passing a young man on the way up the stairs. She saw the stunned, awed look in his eyes and almost laughed at his open attraction to her. Instead of feeling repulsed, she felt giddy on the high of being free. Free to interact with men she met without the subject of a price hanging between them. Pushing open the door to the room, she still had the smile on her face when she walked in. She noticed Mykel sitting on the bed, obviously enjoying his moments peace which she didnt dare interrupt. Instead, she crept soundlessly towards the other end of the room that held the bath. Next to the bath was a fold out make shift room divider of 3 boards. It wasnt solid but had an intricate lace design. It was enough to shield most of her modesty, but it didnt conceal everything.

None the less, the steaming bath looked very inviting for Amelie and she eagerly stepped behind the divide and began removing her soiled clothes. She couldnt believe just how dirty it all had gotten. Taking off her shoes was the worst. She hadnt realised but some holes had formed in the soles of the shoes and she noticed matching marks on the soles of her feet. Wrapping herself in a town she folded her clothes and tip toed across the room to leave them at the door for Bes. She stole a glance towards Mykel and noticed how he still sat with his eyes closed, his back leaning against the bed. He looked like an avenging angel to her eyes, one that needed his rest.

Trailing back to the bath, unable to resist its call, Amelie dropped the towel on the floor and slipped into the copper tub. She let out an audible small cry as her cuts stung with the heat from the water but after the initial shock, her body relaxed into the bath as she watched the clear water turn a deeper murky grey as the dirt and grime washed from her. Closing her eyes, she let the water ripple over her and relax her muscles.

Usually she enjoyed her baths but she found this one was making her so relaxed she almost fell asleep a few times. She quickly set about washing her hair and body and removing herself from the tub so that she could move to the bed for a safe sleep. Mykel hadnt moved much during her bath but she watched him tend to his sleeping area on the floor just before she got out.

Wrapping herself in the towel, her hair dripping down her back, she moved back towards the bed. Bes had left out a rather plain dress for Amelie to wear but she had no want of wearing it. Approaching the side of the bed, she came upon Mykel who was just finishing with his sleeping arrangements.

"Those dont look very comfortable Ser," Amelie began, her hands resting on his shoulders as she turned him to face her. "Please, the bed is more than big enough. I dont mind sharing, I am no wilting flower that has a modesty to protect," she laughed, most likely her first since they had met. She caught his eye and her laughing trailed off but the smile remained as her fingers trailed the lines of his worn face. He sat then on the edge of the bed and she found herself moving closer, unwilling to break their touch. "I want to help you relax," she began, her voice soft but betraying her quickened breathing as she straddled his lap, one leg on either side resting on the softness of the bed.

She wasnt sure where it was coming from but she wanted to please Mykel. This was unlike the other men she had been with. Those had no feelings to them, it was just a job. This one was different, this one she wanted. She felt the need to be with him.

She leaned in then slowly, to give him a chance to turn away as her lips brushed his.
Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ York Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:41 am

As Mykel enjoyed his moment of peace, he could hear Amelie's footsteps across the room and even the noise of her clothes falling to the floor. He granted himself a small look but she was already inside the smoking hot copper bath. Mykel was sure he nodded off a few times as the sound of his quiet snoring woke him up a couple of times. As he heard the water dripping off Amelie's body, he moved off the bed and began to sort out his own sleeping area. It was homely but the hard wooden floor wouldn't gift him an amazing sleep. He didn't wish to sleep the entire day either, for his body clock would give him some problems in the coming days.

As he attempted to move however, Amelie graced her hands across his shoulders and before Mykel could think of anything else, she sat suggestively across his lap. Her words were like honey to his ears, she truly was a master at her craft. For he was as helpless here as she was on the long road, their position of power had completely changed. Mykel could feel his manhood harden quickly, even more so as he peeled away the towel that still covered her slightly. He wanted her badly, her eyes were full of fire and desire.

Her lips met his gently at first, the touch melted his body to embrace her frame. He kissed her again quickly, unwilling to wait for another taste of her beauty. Slowly Mykel's hands traced her back all the way down to her hips, he held them tightly for a time and kissed her once again. Then the thought crossed his mind... she had promised him some sort of payment, was he just like a patron in her whore house? Paying in protection instead of coin? He wanted Amelie so badly but not for these reasons, her life as a whore was over and he wished for it to remain that way.

Mykel pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind as his hands rose up her chest and caressed her small, yet firm breasts. She was just as aroused as he were, if her nipples were any sort of indication, they were hard and she shuddered under his pinch. His body was moving, he only realised a few seconds after he had started, but a rhythm had begun between them. As Mykel rocked, Amelie receeded and vice versa. Almost like a dance of sex, Mykel enjoyed it immensely. The majority of women he had bedded during his time were loud and common, it was rare he found an electric connection with a woman, but this was the most beautiful woman he had ever met.

But his thought of payment still plagued him heavily. He cursed himself and wished for once he could be heartless, to simply enjoy her craft in all its glory. However he had made a conscious choice to follow his own path in life, one of which derided of respect for his fellow man. Amelie had done nothing but respect his existence so now, as painful as it was for him to do so, he would return the sentiment.

"Amelie" he stated, not before stealing another kiss from her soft lips "If this is your thanks for my help, then i do not want it. I have told you, you do not owe me anything"

His manhood would hate him forever, for there were likely no other that would send this feeling throughout his every fiber. In the years to come he would travel down roads and wonder the day that he said the words that stopped him from bedding this impressively wonderfully looking woman. He wished he could take the words back, he only realised however that he hadn't stopped kissing his companion. His hands worked up to her neck and face, holding the back of her head to drive her lips closer to his. Mykel was going to grab every moment of pleasure he could if it were destined to end.
JJ York
JJ York
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Jones Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 am

Amelie found her hips moving to a rhythmic pace that Mykels had set. She found herself inhaling his masculine scent, taking it deep into her core and savouring it. As his gentle hands gently ran over her breasts, she felt his fingers squeeze her nipples into hard peaks. Amelie let a small moan escape her lips as her head tilted back with the freedom his touch brought her. She felt a trail of goose bumps rise in the wake of his caressing hands as she continued her rhythm and kissing as she began getting lost in a haze of passion.

She felt like all her nerves had been exposed the moment Mykel had removed her towel. She could taste his sweetness with her mouth as she trailed kisses along his neck as her hands unbuttoned his shirt. She could hear his ragged breathing, matching hers as passion consumed them both. She felt his need for her fill his cock which pressed against her warm mound as they're passion grew. She was almost completely lost in the need to have Mykel, to strip him of the garments that would hide his body from her when she heard him say her name.

What struck was the pleading in his voice when he said her name and she halted her advances as he continued to kiss her. She kept her hips moving however, it seemed they had a mind of their own until she realised that Mykel hadnt released his grip on her hips and was helping her grind on his hardened cock through his trousers.

"If this is your thanks for my help, then i do not want it. I have told you, you do not owe me anything" she heard him say through smothering her with kisses. While his mouth said one thing, his body obviously had other needs and wants. It betrayed his true desire. Pulling away from his tender kisses, she took his face between his hands, their rhythm slowing as she gazed into his eyes. She saw the look of passion he tried to mask and knew that her openly showed her want of him

"Mykel," she purred his name, her hands gentle on his face as she caressed his cheek. "If I was to repay you with my body, I would have asked you which way you cared to take me," she said softly to him. "I still do not know why you helped me, why you pitied me or how I shall ever repay you your kindness. I did offer you my body as payment before, but I feel the terms have changed now," she added, breaking her speech only to kiss his lips, unable to stop herself. "I will find another way to pay you. My body is mine now, not a tool to barter with. Before you, it was just a tool but you..." she broke off as she stood up and pulled him up to me her. She could tell by his dazed look she could have had him do anything at this point.

She began pulling his shirt over his head, catching her drift he did the rest for her as her hands worked his trousers from him, his cock standing fully erect now that it had the room. The sight took Amelies breath away and she knew the passion in her eyes could be seen as she took his warm, hard cock in her gentle hands, unable to stop herself. "You," she began, looking up into Mykels eyes once more. "You bring my body to life," she pumped his cock slowly, enjoying the involuntary moans escaping Mykels lips as she back him towards the bed. "You move my soul like no other and fill my sex with a dripping need," she purred as he came up against the bed, his breathing more ragged as her grip tightened and tugged. He sat down obediently as she released his cock once more to straddle him. This time when she moved in a rhythm that he joined, she felt his cock rub his sex with no cloth barrier. This time it was Amelie that couldnt contain the moan that seemed to move from her groin all the way through her soul.

"This is not payment Mykel, this is a fire you have started in me that no other has ever been able to do," she said through rushed, passionate kisses as she pressed her body to his, her nipples rubbing on his broad chest. "Make love to me Mykel, make sweet, gentle love," she pleaded with a carnal need, having only ever heard of such things from the loved up whores and the female patrons.

She felt his hand rise and caress her breasts with need as his free hand moved to position his cock at her entrance. She felt the hot tip of his cock nudge through her mound and into her sex with ease, the first thrust earning a gasping moan from both Amelie and Mykel as the clung to each other tightly, their bodies become one as she began riding him gently, each thrust gaining momentum. In her haze of passion, she felt his hands trail down to her hips as he took control of her rhythm once more, pushing her down furthur on his cock, earning another gasping moan,

"Mykel," she gasped his name, almost in a prayer as she began to get lost in a haze of blazing passion. She wasnt a whore right then and realised that the other times she had had sex were meaningless, for her this was like being deflowered anew, the right way.

She felt his grip get tighter on her hips as she rode him more fiercly for a moment before her lifted her from him and placed her gently on the bed. As soon as she was down, he lay over her, their faces close together as he pressed his body to hers, his legs nudging hers apart so he could enter her once more. The new position garned new forms of moans from both Mykel and Amelie. She couldnt help herself from saying his name, like a talisman as she tried to anchor herself in the passion. She could feel something stir in her sex, something coiling and reaching a boiling point as Mykel's groans became more frequent and his pace increased.

"Amelie," he gasped as she felt his cock stiffen even bigger. She pulled him down into a passionate kiss, her tongue teasing his as her passion spilled over in a wave of ectasy. Her moan was released into his mouth, unable to help herself. She felt her sex contract and flood with a wetness that pulled Mykel over his edge too as he filled her with his seed. Her body felt like it was floating on a cloud, a haze was edging her thoughts as she felt Mykels breathing slow down. They were still connected, her warm sex refusing to give him up as their bodies entwined. Running her hand through his hair gently, she became more satisfied than she could have ever possibly believed. Reaching up gently, she kissed him once more, this time the urgency of their passion was gone and instead it held nothing but sweetness as they both recovered.

Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ York Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:00 am

Words could not express how relieved his entire body was to hear Amelie's words, Mykel felt like a man unleashed once again. As soon as Amelie released his manhood from its leather confines, he was completely within her sexual spell. This side of Amelie was one he hadn't seen before, her unrivaled sense of confidence was immensely alluring. Not much time had passed, minutes even before Mykel placed this moment among the most memorable of his actions. The picture of Amelie's face now, so ready for him to enter her would remain with him for many a time, possibly even while he bedded others.

As he stood, like putty in her hands, she beckoned him to the bed. The moment he entered her was an ecstacy like he had never experienced before. It made him grab her harder by the hips and let out an audible moan. Amelie's sweet sex grinded and moved against him like an elaborate dance. Mykel couldn't restrain himself from trying to enter her deeper with every thrust, a deep desire to pleasure her like no other. From this position he could move his hands around to grasp her soft backside, Mykel dug his fingers deeply into her silky skin as she rocked harder and harder.

The Wanderer followed his inner desires, flipping Amelie onto her back and not hesitating to drive himself into her once again. He felt himself build up with seed but held off, for Amelie's face was one of intense pleasure. Mykel could feel her sex hotten and tighten, her time was coming. Like a mass explosion of pleasure, her gave one final thrust and released himself as she drenched his manhood with her climax. They stiffened and he gave her one final kiss before flipping over onto the empty side of the bed.

Mykel could barely breath, it had been some time since he had bedded a woman and never before of the quality of his companion. He rolled his arm over her body and nestled his chest against her back, finally he moved his hand back to her hip. Her hair laced just ahead of his face, he gifted her a few more kisses to the back of her neck.

"I will have you at least once more before we part ways" promised Mykel, he meant his words strongly. Her skill in the bedroom would be one that he would saviour once again. "Your beauty is something i've never seen before, all the world can have Queen Cersei... well by the sounds of it they already have"

Mykel almost drifted off to sleep, his energy and fatigue were sapping his desire to experience this woman. He did wonder if she would now come with child, Mykel was sure he had a few bastards in Westeros. More so during his early years as the Wanderer, it was refreshing to bed a number of women when he wanted. In recent times he was more careful, with stories of mother's abandoning their children in order to survive. He did not wish that fate on anyone.

"Speak to me Amelie, or i shall fall into slumber" asked Mykel as he planted another kiss upon her cheek, not before using his free hand to move her face towards him suggestively. "Tell me about Storm's End... Tell me about your life, tell me anything and everything"
JJ York
JJ York
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Jones Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:46 am

Amelie savoured the moments of Mykels embrace. She enjoyed feeling his strong broad chest covering her body and the way that her bottom sat perfectly into the crook of his hips. The men she was used to bedding were never about the cuddling nor the chit chat so Amelie found herself in new territory, not for the first time since she had met Mykel. She sighed softly as her head nuzzled into the arm around her, her free hand grabbing his as she listened to him chatter in a haze like daze. With the promise of taking her once, Amelie found her cheeks flushed, not with embarrassment but with a need to bed him again. Her body was too weary for right then, but if she could have she would.

Following his lead, he let her roll her back around, her body coming to face his as their faces were just a breath apart. Her dazed eyes enjoyed gazing at his sleepy ones as he begged her to talk of her life for fear of slumber and admittedly she felt the same. For this was not a moment for sleeping just yet, no, it was a moment filled with magic for her. A moment she could not just sleep away.

"My life in Storms End in my opinion, is rather boring," she mused, nuzzling herself into his chest, her fingers twirling the hair across his chest. "I was born to a woman named Lissa. She was a merchant in Kings Landing during the reign of the Mad King. Whilst there she was brutally raped," she paused, the images of how close she had been flashing in front of her for a brief moment, giving her a new understanding of Lissa. "Soon after fleeing Kings Landing she found she was with child - me. She arrived here at Storms End with nothing to her name and nothing of value and soon the only person to take pity was Mistress Elena at the whore house. She took my mother in to the house in exchange for servitude," she paused, stiffling a yawn and draping one leg over Mykel with ease.

"She worked as a servant until she had me, then she was really put to work," Amelie knew she probably sounded quite unemotional and detached, and indeed she did for she had learnt to deal with the truth of her past a long time ago. It was all that she knew. "She worked all of my life, up until the night of my deflowering. I went for quite a high price, almost 10 gold pieces," she sounded bitter as she talked about this bit. She couldnt believe looking back that this was once an achievement for her. "The going rate any girl can hope for is perhaps 2 or 3 gold pieces for a deflowering but I had been auctioned off to the highest bidder, like a piece of cattle," she spat out.

Shaking her head slighty and burrowing furthur, she dragged herself away from those bad thoughts. "Forgive me, I should not be ruining our moment with the horrors of my past," she almost smiled, mostly because that was not the worst she could have told him. As a way to distract from her words, Amelie found herself reaching up and stealing some kisses from Mykel, her passion ignited once more briefly before they both parted with quickened breathing.

Smiling coyly, Amelie stroked Mykels rough cheek, enjoying the feel on her hands. "Did you know I died when I was born?" she questioned with a small laugh. "I was born with a beautiful crown of deep ebony hair," she admitted, a smile on her lips as she remembered the loving way Eva would tell her the story. "I arrived feet first and blue with my life cord around my body. It seemed I was a forever sleeping baby until the midwife brought me back from death," she paused for dramatic effect. "And do you know what happened then?" she questioned Mykel, a mischievous grin on her lips. She knew he would not know but never the less she saw a grin on his face to match hers as his deep voice rumbled "I am afraid I do not but I am sure you will tell me,".

"My hair fell out and my silver mane grew in its place," she concluded, running a few strands through her fingers and using the tails of them to tickle Mykels cheek playfully. "There are many stories I could tell you my Ser, but I am afraid not all of them are happy. I did not have a great life as a child and it didnt get better when I came of age. But right now, in this moment," she put her hands on his cheek once more, looking him right in the eyes. "Right now, I feel alive. More alive than I have ever felt and I have no doubt it is you doing it," she finished with a soft kiss upon his lips as she tried to forget the images of her past in her mind.
Penelope Jones
Penelope Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum